IBM PIM - Master data management system for Item and Supplier Data
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, problem solving and analytical skills in all the technologies listed above
- Previous Customer Support role, or Customer facing experience
- Ability to manage escalated technical situations & develop action plans
- Knowledge of the concepts of Master data management, inventory, and had worked with external vendors.
- Ability to demonstrate strong leadership and to manage and resolve conflicts.
- Strong organizational skills, communication skills, ability to understand and explain/write issues to customers/colleagues and users from both a technical and a business functional point of view.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-motivated - ability to work productively and stay on task with minimal supervision
- Business Knowledge: Retail merchandising experience is a must.
- Should have ITIL framework knowledge
Roles & Responsibilities
- Weekday support for handling production break fixes and recover issues within a defined Service level
- Weekend support for critical L2 tickets
- Coordinate and Communicate between and among Client and/or Third party contractor teams to resolve tickets and restore services
Problem/Change Planning & Management
- Analyze and review the incident inflow and plan for code fixes/permanent fixes for issues that are reoccurring by creating problems
- Work with the clients to determine change implementation windows and coordinate with business/technical team to successfully plan & implement the change
Platform Management (Transition, Keep the lights on, Reporting& Metrics)
- Managing the transition of new applications into the team by coordinating with the development team attend Reviews/Meetings, ensuring the new application fits the health required for support take over
- Weekly/regular trend analysis to ensure that the application/platform is healthy and take actions as needed
- Support during DR activities (Test Documentation and Smoke Testing)Provide testing / verification support during OS upgrades, patch installation on any third party software
- Shift left to help desk / Documentation of knowledge articles/ root cause analysis of critical issues